The IPATA annual conference is a wonderful time to network and grow your business.
Many attendees find it well worth their time and effort to put a face to the airline, government agency or other pet shipping companies with which they have worked in the past or are considering working with in the future.
Having an exhibit space at the only international conference exclusively for pet shippers is an excellent way to show your companies presence in the pet shipping industry. Click to download the prospectus for more detailed information.
- $1500 for members (USD) - Discounts given to Bronze - Platinum Sponsors! See Sponsorship details here
- $2000 for non-members (USD)
- 1 Free Conference Registration (Not included for discounted exhibit spaces when sponsoring)
- Covered table and two chairs
- Company logo on IPATA's website until approximately March 2020
- Options for larger display space at no extra charge
Reserve Exhibit Space:
- Pick from the Exhibit Table Layout
- Indicate 1st and 2nd choice exhibit space on your conference registration form (registration will open in early July), or contact
- Setup: Saturday, Nov. 3 - 07:00 to 08:00 a.m.
- Breakdown: Tuesday, Nov. 5 - 15:30 - 16:30 p.m.
- Security: IPATA is not responsible for items left in the exhibit area. Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Shipping: Please be aware that custom's fees and delivery fees to get items to the hotel are your responsibility. Please do not allow items to arrive earlier than the 16th, but give enough time to get through customs.
- Attention: Rachelle Meo
Event Planning Manager
HYATT REGENCY CHICAGO
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
T +1.312.239.4732 Email hyattregencychicago.com
- Be sure to include: c/o IPATA International Conference
- Shipments should not arrive prior to October 29 2019.
Number of Attendees
We typically plan for approximately 220 attendees for the conference. Attendee lists will be posted online closer to the conference so you can see how many people are planning on attending. If a firm number is needed, please contact the office one week prior to the conference.
Audio / Visual Equipment
Audio / Visual equipment maybe be ordered at an additional charge. Electricity is also an additional charge. Please notify IPATA for any special needs, for a price quote and to place your order. Payment is required before the conference.
Please check this page often to see which Companies are Exhibiting! They will be posted as they register.
In addition to the printed program, IPATA will be publishing the conference program in the form of a digital flip book. Look for this online after the conference. This means that your advertisement will be visible to everyone even after the conference!
Your company logo will also be displayed on IPATA's website, along with a link to your website as a conference supporter.
Graphics/Ads must be received no later than September 13, 2019 to be included in conference materials.
The pricing for the ads in the program are shown below. Become a sponsor and get a complimentary ad!