The Hyatt Regency is Chicago's largest hotel, just steps from the Riverwalk
Offering an energetic, urban retreat near Navy Pier, Hyatt Regency Chicago features the most hotel rooms and largest selection of meeting space in downtown Chicago. The gateway to the city’s top attractions, you can walk to Millennium Park, or shop on Magnificent Mile. Click here to view their promotional video.
Services and Practical Information
- Hyatt Express check-in
- multi-lingual staff
- gift shop
- complimentary boarding pass print stations
- currency exchange
- safe-deposit boxes at front desk
- fitness center
- swimming pools: lap pool, hot tub and rooftop
- specialty dining
- room service
- business services
- on-site car rental
- valet parking
Attendee Rates (no breakfast):
- 1 Queen Bed - $199 USD plus taxes and fees
- 1 King Bed - $199 USD plust taxes and fees
- 2 Queen Beds - $199 USD plus taxes and fees
- 2 Double Beds, High Floor - $219 USD plus taxes & fees
- 1 King, High Floor - $219 USD plus taxes & fees
- Reservation deadline Oct 7, 2019
- 1 Queen Bed - $230 USD plus taxes & fees
- 1 King Bed - $230 USD plus taxes & fees
- complimentary guest room internet
- access to fitness center
- discount on valet parking
- free wi-fi
Other hotel details: four restaurants, bar, 24/7 room service, business center, and fitness center.
- Tax Policy: Occupancy Tax for the hotel is 17.4%. Taxes and fees are subject to change.
- Cancel Policy: Please cancel by 3pm, 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid one night's room and tax penalty.
- Children Policy: Children aged 18 years or younger will stay free of charge in their parent's room. If all occupants of the room are under 18 they will be charged the full adult rate.
Get the IPATA Group Rate! Click Here
Please Note: Hotel room rates are available with or without breakfast. If Breakfast rate is chosen, breakfast will be provided at the American Craft Kitchen in the hotel lobby, and available from 6 – 11 am. Breakfast is not included as part of the IPATA program.
Rates are available October 26 – November 10, 2019 at the IPATA discounted rate. For extended stays, please contact the hotel directly for availability.
Want to share a room? Contact Marcie via email or call +1-903-769-2848
* We encourage attendees to make their hotel reservations early and register early. If visas do not come through in time, the hotel allows for cancellation up to 72 hours prior to arrival time with no penalty and 72 to 24 hours prior with a one night's reservation cancelation fee.
We urge everyone to stay as many nights as possible at the conference hotel. IPATA has a contract with the hotel which commits us to use a certain number of room nights. If less are used, IPATA will need to pay for the unused rooms which can affect how we manage conferences going forward. So help us out - stay at the conference hotel and enjoy better networking opportunities by being in the same location as your other IPATA members.
- Hotel Location and Contact Information
- Reserve the IPATA Group Rate
- Access and Transport
- From O'Hare Int'l Airport
18 miles/45 mins
- From Midway Int'l Airport
12 miles/35 mins
- AIRPORT SHUTTLES: Hyatt Regency Chicago does not offer a shuttle from O'Hare International Airport or Chicago Midway International Airport. However, Go Airport Express is an easy, affordable shuttle option from either airport to the hotel.
UBER Chicago: ORD, Midway Airport, or out on the town, Uber connects you with a reliable ride — from low-cost uberX and uberXL to premium UberBLACK and UberSELECT — in minutes. One tap and a car comes directly to you.
Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
CTA Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red Lines
Michigan & East Wacker bus stop » Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus