Recap 2017 IPATA Conference
Dallas, Texas USA
International Pet And Animal Transportation Association members from all over the globe met in Dallas Texas October 2017 to network and discuss pet shipping issues:
- Animal Health and Behavior
- Crate Construction Tips
- Engagement With the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
- Parasites and How They Affect Us
- Cat Health, Herding, and Hauling
- Branding and What it Takes to Become More Competitive
- A Walk Through With the Airlines
- Parasites that can be transferred from animals to humans, and what we need to look for.
- Connecting With Millennials For Better Business
- Canine Content, Behavior, and Psychology
Pet Shipping Professionals Who Attended Dallas at the IPATA Conference:
147 Companies, 247 Attendees, 38 Countries
Valuable Networking Opportunities
Attendees had the unique opportunity to have one-on-one meetings with companies and airlines from around the world. These included AFEX, Airfrance / KLM / Martinair Cargo, Alaska Air Cargo, American Airlines Cargo, ATA, Delta, Emirates, Hawaiian Air Cargo, IAG Cargo, IPATA Board, Petmate, United Cargo, and Virgin Atlantic Cargo.
Saturday we enjoyed stepping back into the old West at Fort Worth Stockyards with shopping and historical sites. We ate a legendary Texas cuisine at the Reata Restaurant and then learned to country dance at Billy Bob's Honky Tonk.
Sunday we also got competitive with Volleyball, Dodgeball, and Giant Jenga.
To cap off the conference, we celebrated with an elegant dinner, dance and awards ceremony complete with a red carpet.