Recap 2016 IPATA Conference:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We had a phenomenal conference this year in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Attendees were able to network, create memories, and discuss many important topics that are vital to Pet Shippers around the world. Some of these include:
- Reducing stress in animals during transportation
- Updates and news from 13 different companies around the world
- Marketing alternatives that can increase global sales
- Insights to at least 11 different countries
- Navigating through difficult shipping routes
- Brachycephalic breed research and IPATA's plan
- How to manage stress and workload
Attendees had the unique opportunity to have one-on-one meetings with companies and airlines from around the world. These included AirFrance/KLM/Martinair Cargo, American Airlines Cargo, South African Airways Cargo, British Airways Cargo, Delta Cargo, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, MAS Cargo, Virgin Atlantic Cargo, and United Airlines Cargo.
Sunday afternoon attendees explored the wonders of Kuala Lumpur by going on a KL City Tour and seeing the Batu Caves. That same evening we all enjoyed a dinner and show at the Saloma Theater Restaurant.
To cap of the conference, we celebrated with dinner and a dance. Awards were also given to various supporters of IPATA. See who recieved the IPATA awards.